Saturday, August 6, 2011

















Paintings/photograph are done by Sandra Lo, Idell Weiss, and John Sun.


I just got back from my California Mission Trip this morning! We were staying at a camp in Santa Cruz, which is covered in gigantic Redwood trees- some of which are close to 2000 years old! What is even cooler is that everything was on mountains, so the scenery was absolutely amazing which of course means that I have amazing photographs! I was able to finish my one painting before I left for this trip so my new goal is to finish 1 1/2 other pieces by the time school starts. I'm going to be super busy these last few weeks (sad face), so we will have to see how close I get to reaching that goal.

Since I don't have any of my own pictures yet I searched for local artists of San Fransisco who also "captured" the city. These three stood out to me the most because of their colors, their realism and their strong compositions. I would choose a favorite, but I love all of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment